Tuesday, July 1, 2014

From Tiny Baby To My Little Girl

If I had known back then...
2 days old

...what I know now...
1 month




...would I have cherished sleepless nights?
2 months



If knew then...
3 months

...what I know now...
4 months
...would I have snuggled you more?
5 months
Nibbled your chubby cheeks more often?
6 months
Counted my blessings at being your momma?
7 months
Endured your frustration with me?
I don't want my picture taken...wait!  Smile!  8 months
If I knew then...
9 months
...what I know now...
10 months
...would we have laughed more?
11 months
Cherished every birthday?
1st Birthday
And each day, week, year?
2nd Birthday
Even knowing what I do now...
3rd Birthday
...I wouldn't change a thing.
4th Birthday

1 comment:

  1. So precious. Love the chronology, and also the reminder to soak up every moment. Love you.

    ReplyDelete