Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How Much Will You Miss Me?

"Momma, how much will you miss me?"
"More than anything."
"But how much?"
"It can't be measured."
"Would you miss me more than you love coffee?"
"I have loved you more than I love coffee."
"What will you do when I'm gone?"
"I will probably cry a lot.  So much, that it seems to fill a small pool."
"Why will you cry?"
"Because my heart hurts and I long to have you snuggling with me."
"Momma, I snuggle you daily.  Those little thoughts that you have of me, things that are mine that still sit here and there...it's like a hug from heaven."
"My dear child, I miss your touch."
"Momma, your friends and family touch you in so many ways.  They have taken on my love and continue to share it with you."



Oh sweet Cora, I imagine our conversations.  For as much as you would ask why, I often find that I ask 'why' equally as much now. I love you Cora...to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment